Saturday, April 19, 2014

Five Years


It is hard to believe that five years ago on a very early spring day spent planning the garden, I jotted down a few notes about balance and set up a little space called Tilting at Windmills.  The time has flown and what began as a log of our garden turned into a space to record our journey into the simpler things.  Thank you to all who have taken and interest in and shared this space with me, I have met some wonderful people, many of whom I call friends. If you are new here, welcome!  I thought that there was no better time than an anniversary to link some favorite posts; the cribs notes version of this journey so far.  Happy Easter Weekend!

Our Story
The Tastebuds Do The Seven Deadly Sins
Don't Eat Yellow Snow 
The Bierock Bee
Industrialization vs. Extinction
Hello Mother
It's Whats For Dinner
The Bones That Hold Us Together
October Brings
If I Were..
Fall Wedding With A Tiny Footprint
Paradoxes and Dilemas
Chili, Pie, Tradition, Oh My!
Physiology of Taste and Tastebuds
Harvesting Honey (Part 1)
Mother Rooster
Evolution of the Gourd Lantern
#reverb10~ Moment



3 comments: