Monday, November 22, 2010

Change of Scenery

255/365 Change of Scenery

November has been a tough photography month for me. It seems that after the leaves finished changing and falling and the stark greyness began to emerge, I had a hard time finding inspiration. I felt like I was capturing the same thing over and over.

On Friday when we hit the road for Kansas, that stale feeling seemed to melt away and I've been taking pictures right and left! My posting may be a little sporadic this week, since we're deeply involved in visiting, but I'm finding my photo mojo again and am so happy!  A little change of scenery seems to be just what I needed!  Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful photo. I know what you mean about change of scenery. It helps get all kinds of mojo back! Have a good trip. I'm following!

    ReplyDelete