Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Moments ~ SOOC


 Thankful Moments ~ Day 15

Favorite Moment:  Things are getting increasingly hectic this week as we wrap things up at work and prepare to head to Kansas for Thanksgiving tomorrow.  As I was settling in and perusing my iPad for what shot I would choose for today's post, I, quite unexpectedly, had my favorite moment.  Apparently, while I was at Charles' parent teacher conference, Sidney found today's sunset to be appealing.  So as I opened iPhoto, I saw these shots....SOOC  made my heart smile.  


Quote of the Day:    "The whole act of creating a photograph is an act of cropping reality."  Errol Morris  (Thanks Julochka for making me put his book on my must read list!)

Please join me in a month of Thankful Moments inspired by Thanksgiving Comes First.

**please be patient with my posts for the next week, they will be primarily through my ipad, and I'm not sure how that will go ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment