Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful Moments ~ Breakfast Treats


Thankful Moments ~ Day 13

Favorite Moment: Many of my favorite family times involve food.  I saw a quick easy breakfast treat on pinterest the other day and had to try it.  I am all for homemade and virtually always pull something out, but this morning was for a fun and tasty novelty.  Easy peasy....take a roll of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, flatten three at a time slightly, pop in the waffle iron, and cook.  I cranked up the heat a bit and put them in for one and a half time rotations and what came out was cinnamon swirled waffles perfect to be eaten with melted oozing frosting.  I can assure you, starting the day off with smiles from breakfast treats and full tummies was a hit!

Makes Me Smile:   Kids voices laughing hysterically at some made up game.  Oh for the light hearted play!

Please join me in a month of Thankful Moments inspired by Thanksgiving Comes First.

No comments:

Post a Comment