Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful Moments ~ Cute Do


Thankful Moments ~ Day 14

Makes Me Smile:  Farm poodles with schnauzer cuts.

Favorite Moment:  With holiday travel to family fast upon us, making time for lunch with friends full of laughter and lively conversation is the best.  I love that living in a small town, no matter where we go we run into dear friends on the fly.  Always moments to be thankful for and make me smile.

Today's Charlieism:  I am constantly amazed by what goes through my little man's head.  Today on the way home as we're stuck in traffic and he's gazing out the window he says:  "Mom....did you know that grass is the world's chest hair?"

Song of the Day:  Anything But Love ~ The Squirrel Nut Zippers

Please join me for a month of Thankful Moments inspired by Thanksgiving Comes First.

No comments:

Post a Comment