Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Thanks to MissBuckle for starting my day with a great post that I thought about all day long.

I'm thankful.....

Sunrise
~  that the sky looked like this early this morning when I came down to pour coffee.  How can a day go wrong when this is the first thing you see!
Nest Building
~  that I got to work and this little bird was hard at work nest building, and I could watch him all day long.

~  that the first thing Sidney asked me after school was if we were having dinner on the porch again tonight.

~ That the days are getting wonderfully longer, and I can almost taste the days of summer.

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. The last time a mockingbird built a nest near my office, my head got dive-bombed for weeks! Tread carefully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great things to be thankful for :-)

    So glad I made your day better.

    ReplyDelete