Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Looking At The Light


sunset

Sidney has been spending time running around with my camera taking shots to come up with a theme for her photography entry at fair.  I've said before, how impressed that I am at her eye.  I haven't really spent much in the way of time coaching her on how to take pictures.  She just picks up the camera and starts taking shots.

garden chair sparkle

Well last night in about 20 minutes she took these shots (SOOC) and I was just floored.  As she, B and I were gathered around the computer looking at them she said "I just like looking at the light."  It made my heart leap when she said that, because it is one of the things that I am most taken with too. 

bicycle light light tree
I can't wait to see if this interest of hers continues to grow.  Hmmm, maybe time for mama to upgrade cameras and pass my trusty Canon on to Sid.

No comments:

Post a Comment