Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Headed Home

Sand dollar headed home

It's hard to believe that I have not posted here in almost a week!  I knew that this vacation would be very busy and my computer access would be limited, but I sealed the deal when I forgot the cable to my camera at home.  I normally bring the cable so that I can upload some photos for my mom and continue to make a few posts while we are here.  Between Sidney and I we took over 600 pictures this week that will be a little gift for us to open when we get home.

One of the great things about vacations, even busy ones, is that you are taken out of your normal day to day and begin to see things from a different perspective.  You are free to observe, imagine, cultivate and decipher thoughts and the resulting inspiration gives confidence in new ideas.

I will have much more to share, once the photos are loaded and sorted.
Like this little sand dollar at low tide finding it's way back, today we are headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment