Thursday, December 16, 2010

#reverb10 ~ Day 16 ~ Friendship

Friendship.  How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst? (Author: Martha Mihalick)     Check out  #reverb10!

*
What have I learned about friendship this year? 
They come in many shapes and sizes. 
Some are more intense at certain times of your life than others. 
Some are pure fun. 
Some are up close one day and distant the next. 
Some are based on common goals. 
 Some are deep and enduring. 
Some are in person and others are like dear pen pals who I'm eager to meet.
But no matter what type of friendship, they are all immensely important in their own way.

*
My year was and is comprised of many friendships.  Each of which allowed me grow.  For each and every one of them I am thankful. 

2 comments:

  1. I found you from Jillsy Girl. I love your site. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a wonderful example of what a good friend should be. I am so thankful to call you that.

    One of the things I love about you is that I always know where I stand with you. I like the stability in my life. Thank you :)

    Karri

    ReplyDelete