Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Clear Day

 Take off
Our plane touched down back home and I have been flying on the high of a wonderful vacation, coupled with the fact that my body feels like it is two hours earlier.  So I am taking advantage of the energy by unpacking and preparing to host brunch on New Years Day.  I have just settled on the couch for the evening and reach for my iPhone, it is gone!  Then, I listen close and I hear the children chattering away on the phone with grandma and grandpa, only hours after a tearful departure.  In the midst of the utterly normal feel of settling in I begin to think about the past year and what I look forward to in 2011. 
Such a clear day to fly!

I have completed my participation in #reverb10.  I enjoyed it immensely and have given myself permission to stop short on the prompts.  I diligently made it through day 28 and answered them all, but I began to feel that there was be a great deal of repetition.  I could not add more to the conversation than what I had, and that is totally OK.

I am thankful for my little branch to perch on in this blog world and wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who stop by to visit, read and leave little notes for me.  It means so much to me and I am truly grateful.   Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures! Glad to have you home. See you tonight :)

    Karri

    ReplyDelete