Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Six Word Wednesday

I was listening to an interview today about creativity. The guest, who is a teacher, mentioned that when she begins with a new set of students, she has them write a six word memoir to introduce themselves to the class. Mine came to me rather quickly. As I researched it a little further, I found that an online storytelling magazine called Smith took a cue from a legend about Ernest Hemingway's creating a six word short story, and challenged others to come up with six word snippets of their lives. I thought it would be a fun challenge to do a weekly segment of six words. What came to my mind today when thinking about introducing myself?

Creative gardens focus on sustaining family.

What six words would you choose today?

No comments:

Post a Comment