Friday, March 23, 2012

Interesting Scenes


It's funny how things catch your eye, then you become curious about the story.  You know the feeling.  Like seeing a pair of tennis shoes slung around a telephone line, or a single shoe in the middle of the street.  Who did they belong to and why are they there.  I know, a little off the wall.

The last couple of weeks I have driven past the pictured scene and just been fascinated.  This could be due to the fact that I am always looking for new types of shots for my photography group, or just that the spring like weather has sharpened my senses and made me more observant to what's around me.

I wonder if the lay out is intentional or a happy coincidence.  It almost looks like the two horses on the sides are emerging out of the ground.  Mom, Dad and foal playing among the little purple violets and greening grass.  Hmnm, with the camper?  Oh the places they'll go!

The next time you are out and about, start to really take notice of the interesting scenes around you and imagine what stories they promise.  Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment