Sunday, August 15, 2010

Who Me?

Who me?  Aw Shucks (bashfully).  On Friday I received the beautiful blogger award!  Thanks jillsygirl, so sweet of you to think of me.  I've never received a blog award before, so here's how this one works.  I'll share 7 beautiful things around me and then pass the award on to 7 other beautiful bloggers.
*

*
The beauty around me that inspires me:
My beautiful kids
My dearest B, love at first sight 17 years ago.
 Gently coaxing our lovely garden and watching it flourish. 
Strolling our dear homestead and reflecting on its history while planning it's future.
The lens that encourages me to really take in the little missed details of everyday life.
Our families that are the fabric of my life, both where we grew up and our dear friends where we live now.  
Studying beautiful fabrics and envisioning their future.
A community full of beautiful blog friends
*
Seven beautiful blogs, feel free to participate or not, just know that I find yours beautiful blogs that make my bloggy life brighter :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I guess I must have been rushed the day I read the rules about the award. I thought we were supposed to write beautiful things "about" us, not "around" us! I need to slow down!

    Yours are great! Maybe I better go post an update over on my post. ;-)

    ReplyDelete