Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Please join me in MissBuckle's brainchild, Thankful Thursday.  You can comment here or post on my facebook page...what are you thankful for today?

Today I am most thankful:

::  That I spent way too much money on a little orchid plant for New Years brunch, then that I kept the little ivy bits after it was done, only to be surprised with new blooms today!

::   That we are expected to get some relief from this heat wave tonight.

::  That the garden seems to have hit its stride and is thriving.

::  That this summer is turning out to be one adventure after another for the kids!

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for my new car and good airconditioning in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your thankful post.

    Have a great day!

    Best
    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete