Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday~ For Char

Bright
This morning when I read over at  Julochka's about the death of a blogging friend I felt numb.  I had just been thinking about her last night and wondering about her recent silence.  Maybe it resonated so much this morning as the wounds from a friends death last week are fresh and have just begin healing.  I went on to work, my thoughts elsewhere, and around noon I went online.  In my reader I found this outpouring of tributes to Char and my soul was once again touched. 

Today I feel thankful for having known Char's beautiful bloggy voice, stunning photography and words of encouragement.

 Today I am thankful for this amazing community of bloggers who all feel the importance of our friendships, and who today all intensely feel this loss. 

6 comments:

  1. she has a simple, graceful photography style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, thanks for posting this. I'm just now getting to my blog-reading and didn't know. Makes me, like you, so grateful for the voices I've gotten to know out here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful photo. So sorry you lost a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. reminds me of Char's advice on photography... keep it simple. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post. She will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she was just one of the best wasn't she.....
    her heart will be so terribly missed and blog land just won't be the same without her.....xo

    ReplyDelete