Saturday, March 26, 2011

Just Hangin' With My Peeps

 I saw this craft on one of the multitude of crafty sites that I follow in my facebook news feed and I can't remember which one.  I think mommy savers, maybe.  Anyway, one of my friends made a couple of these right after and they turned out so cute, that I had to jump on board.  Find yourself a wreath of any substrate and wrap it in ribbon.  I like fat ribbons that have a little bit of wire in the edges.  Then, take out your trusty glue gun and hang up your peeps.  That easy and a simple festive start to spring!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Simple and clever..will be sending the idea to my DDIL for my GC to make....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable and a wonderful way to brighten up a window! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete