Friday, October 8, 2010

Photog Class-Week 2

 ray farm marquee

This weeks assignment was to look at the language around us.  When you begin to look around you it's amazing what information you gain from just a few simple words or symbols.  The bonus challenge was to create a personal marquee.  I've wanted to do this for a long time and it was fun looking around to find the letters.  Just like when I started taking pictures, or I suppose anything else of interest someone starts, you begin to see exactly what you're looking for, once you start to look for it!  I'm looking forward to this weeks assignment, it's something that I've really developed a love for capturing....shadows and reflections!  So here are my language submissions for this week.....

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Love the tongue in cheek picture of the real estate sign ! And your marquee....

    ReplyDelete