Friday, October 22, 2010

Getting Caught Up In The Light

 As I sit here listening to the almost tribal guitar mastery of Rodrigo y Gabriela, I can not get enough of this golden autumn light.  Though I'm sure it is always the case, for some reason I am completely obsessed with it this year.  It doesn't matter what time of day it is, I glance out the window and the golden sun bouncing off of the remaining leaves is ethereal.  I find myself hopping up from whatever I'm doing multiple times a day to run outside and capture what I'm experiencing with the lens.  Yesterday combined my favorite things, this amazing seasonal light, a blanket of colorful leaves, and the blowing wind (so difficult to capture no matter how hard I try).  The hammock was flying and the leaves were glistening like golden twinkle lights.  Take a moment and get caught up in the light, it's well worth the moment preserving this golden memory to look back on when everything is bear. 


Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. the golds are really brilliant this year! I, too, love Spanish guitar ~ this piece was brilliant!

    Have you heard of Armik? He's one of our faves!

    GYPSY FLAME

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW...You should be able to click on the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture, and beautiful song. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The light here has been spectacular, too. The music was wonderful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete