Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer Circle of Life

 These buggers are sure hard to capture, there's thousands of them but of course they don't stay in a frame for very long :)

This summer has been unusually warm and wet.  With that comes humidity and clouds of mosquitoes.
 They are miserable little creatures aren't they?
  I guess to add balance, mother nature has sent us beautiful iridescent dragon flies by the thousands. 
 We can cheer them on as they feast and observe the summer circle of life.

1 comment:

  1. I love dragonflies, although I have never seen that many altogether! WOW!

    Got your comment and would like to email you to let you know how I do my banners (and to answer your question, yes, I do them myself). Just email me @ jillsygirl@hotmail.com and I'll give you instructions.

    ReplyDelete