Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fall Peaking


I'm so excited to be appearing over at moments of perfect clarity today!  julochka was the first blog I found when I began this journey and I'm thrilled to be part of her interview series.
*
As I get up, sip my coffee and do a little early morning blog reading,
it's not so much what I can see out the window, but how it feels.
*
I can sense a twinge of change in the air.  It is a bit like the best of both worlds.  Warm days rippled with gentle breezes. Contrasting sharply with the morning, that has the familiar crispness that is Fall hiding around the corner and teasing us, just a little.
*



2 comments:

  1. I'm truly not ready for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! How cool is that? Love the pics you selected too.

    Karri

    ReplyDelete