Saturday, April 30, 2016

Z is for Zen #atozchallenge


As April draws to a close, this teeter totter that we have been on, while still rocking seems to be finding some homeostasis.  Much like the crazy fluxes of our Wisconsin weather, as my lilacs start to open and the peonies send robust shoots up, there is the hint of soon a warming into Spring.  The expected rain is starting to fall and going over the list in my head is not a stress, it is simply that, a list, that I know will get accomplished in due time.  As I close out this A-Z Challenge I do so in a moment of Zen, one that I will hold onto as long as I can and hope to be able to tap into and return to when needed.

3 comments:

  1. Truly a Zen moment in this short zen post:)


    #‎AtoZChallenge‬: https://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2016/04/30/a2z-challenge-zinda/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zen and zeal - are they connected?
    Good to visit your blog. Congratulations for the last post.
    My Post for Z Today Zeal Required in Blogging to Make it a Success
    A to Z April Blogging Challenge 2016 - Co-Participant - Nrao - NRao Blogs
    @knoltweet
    NRao Blogs - 2016 A to Z Challenge Blog Posts
    Million Page View Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zen is important. We all need that moment from time to time.

    ReplyDelete