Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The ABC's of Thankfulness

The Pioneer Woman did this post this morning and I was taken by the idea so here are my ABC's of thankfulness.

As I did this exercise, I realized that the ABC's of Thankfulness are rooted in Abundance.


Brian, my life mate, nuff said.

Charles, our boy so full of life.  He is energy personified,  with his quick wit, thoughtful observations, and constant activities, there is never a dull moment.


My Dad is a big kid at heart and one of the most generous people that I know.  It is always a treat to watch the kids see the holidays through Papa's eyes and vice versa.

Emerson, the most energetic of 18 month old puppies is at once a love, frustration, {{squirrel}}, guard dog, and innocent.


Our little Farm has been the center of our life for over eight years now and I am so thankful for the lessons we have learned.

Girlfriends.  They say it takes a village and it most certainly does.  I am fortunate to have a village of strong women in my community who are phenomenal at stepping up and lifting one another up.

Our Honda has been work horse for us and with over 170,000 miles on it still going strong, I hope I am still thankful for it next year! :)

I love that the kids still have active and vibrant Imaginations.


It has been 16 years since we've had a kitten in the house and our little Juno is quite the handful.  I love that she has both of the dogs wrapped around her little paw, she is quite the partner in crime!


In late fall or early winter I always pull out my Kitting.  Since I always seem to need to be engaged, I love that keeping my hands busy can also be relaxing.  This year I have branched into new things, beanies and infinity scarves, short projects that pack a lot of punch!


This year we had an abundant Lavender harvest.  I love that we have this surplus to play with!


My Mom is such important figure in my life, a week does not go by that I do not talk to her multiple times.  Funny, as I get older the more we look alike, and uh the more I find myself like her.

The days continue to shorten as we near the solstice, I love the urge to Nest as we circle around hearth and home.

Learning about essential Oils has been a journey and something that has enhanced our goals of a sustainable and healthy lifestyle.


Our Pigs, a new adventure this year and what fun they have been.  They have such personality, you cannot help but smile.

Quiet moments, always something to be treasured.

Family is A-number one in our book, and I love that we are able to be with our Relatives for the holidays.


Sidney, one of the most creative people I know.  She is an old soul who awes me every day.  We are forever blessed for our first born.


Our Tastebuds group for being our second family.  Such joy this dynamic group has brought to our lives.

I'm afraid that it is Utterly impossible for me to come up with a decent 'U' word. :)


Vibrant fall sunsets.

I so enjoy sipping a little Whisky on a cold evening.


Xander, farm poodle extraordinaire

I am thankful for Yoga, it has given me more balance, flexibility and strength.

I am always thankful for a good night's Zzz's.


No comments:

Post a Comment