Friday, June 12, 2015

#100HappyDays :: Day 37


Yesterday evening I hosted a class where we learned how to use a bullet journal.  A pretty cool concept especially for someone who is a list maker and note taker.  I will not use it so much for the calendaring, I am perfectly comfortable with iCal, but I have never found a to do list app that I really liked, and I find that I have notebooks for so many different things that this will be a good way to consolidate everything into one place.

Our dear friends who are moving next month were in attendance and brought their kids so that our kids could have some extra time to hang out before the move.  Lots of laughter, a very heated round of Anomia, and playing ghost in the graveyard in the rain gave the kids as well as the parents a very happy moment to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment