1. This morning's sunrise over the lake made the early morning school carpool, so worth it!
2. We got to 17 degrees yesterday, and the weather person called it a warm up. Yup, it has been that kind of winter.
3. We booked a short weekend trip with a ski and splash package in a couple of weeks. A little reward for the kids
4. I am looking for a new book. The last few that I have read have been fairly entertaining, but not great. Any suggestions??
5. This week I was fortunate enough to be able to register for two upcoming events that I am so excited about. The first is a slow money event discussing how to invest and gain investors in programs revolving around promoting healthy food choices an education in our community. Secondly, is the TedX Manhattan--"changing the way we eat" viewing party in our area. I am enthusiastic that the insight gained from these events will help us in our efforts locally!
participating in Random 5 Friday, won't you play along?