Thursday, November 3, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion


I  mentioned last week that I was contemplating a new business venture.  Well I made the decision and jumped in.  Over the summer I was introduced to a line of exciting home care products that I fell in love with.  So much of my life is focused on what is healthy and sustainable for our family.  I began making my own cleaning products a little over a year ago with different combinations of vinegar, water, castille soap, essential oils (that have antibacterial qualities), and baking soda.  After observing the compelling demonstrations and then using these products I embraced them fully. 

There are so many health and environmental reasons for reducing the chemicals in our homes.  Norwex allows us to get rid of these products of multi-colored liquids by using just WATER and an amazing microfiber cloth that has properties that will not only clean but kill nasty germs too!  Over all what's in it for you?   If you're interested in saving time, saving money, and more effective cleaning that is better for the environment to boot, then it's for you.  Sounds like a win, win, win!  For those of you for whom it's important, this is no fly by night or un-tested thing, it is EPA and FDA approved.  You may or may not have heard of Norwex.  If you haven't check it out!!  My website is amyray.norwex.biz  Feel free to ask me about it, I'd be more than happy to fill you in!

***End**Shameless Self Promotion**** 

No comments:

Post a Comment