Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How Fast The Weekend Goes!


I can't believe that I let the weekend go past without a post, and here we are already Tuesday!  It's not for a lack of things, going on. Rather, there is a ton of fun stuff going on.  My new business is up, running and keeping me on my toes as I learn the ins and outs.   We had an amazing day with friends celebrating an early thanksgiving.  These kinds of get togethers are so much fun.  Lot's of food and drink, conversation and hysterical laughter, and an impromptu game of charades...what could be better?  Maybe just that on an occasion when you get 18 or so adults together with the kids, we are handily outnumbered by the latter,which is always an adventure! 

It's hard to believe how much the kids have grown!  Sid spent her shadow day at middle school yesterday, to try it out before the real thing next fall.  She absolutely loved it, and she's grown so lean and tall, she really looked the part.  Being a "middle schooler yesterday" was the first thing out of her mouth this morning when she met up with her friends.   We walked in our town's holiday parade this weekend with The Northcentral Maltese Rescue, not only a client and friend, but the origin of our crazy farm poodle Xander, who joined in the parade! It never ceases to amaze me how fast the weekend (and time in general) goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment