Saturday, June 25, 2011

Good Morning!


Yesterday I cold steeped Pioneer Woman's perfect iced coffee and after eight hours of setting, I strained it through the sieve and cheese cloth to fill this lovely (and inexpensive, thanks Target), carafe to dispense the iced coffee dream.  I placed in the fridge and went on to fiddle with uploading vacation pictures to flickr.  Several minutes later B yelled help and I came running.  Running is a great word as the perfect iced coffee elixir was running out of the fridge and all over the floor.  The refrigerator door had apparently jarred the lovely spigot when it closed and, well you can picture the rest.  So, this morning we have about 1/3 less of the two gallons we began with........
 but, well worth the hassle.  Good Morning!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Never have to look beyond my fridge for a gourmet iced coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that post and was curious enough to consider making it myself. Sorry you lost 1/3 of it. Hopefully you'll find time to do it again.

    ReplyDelete