Friday, May 20, 2011

Weekend Wish

 
As the yellow flowers turn to fluff,
our spring takes one step closer to summer.
Life seems to continuously speed up, this year has flown.
So, before I caught up further in the whirlwind of this busy, soon to be balmy season,
I wanted to take a minute to thank you for reading. Your comments
mean the world to me and I so appreciate you!

My wish for you~

That your soul may soar like these feathery little seeds lifted by a soft breeze.

Happy Weekend, my friends.

4 comments:

  1. fantastic photo! can't wait to see you on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy...this photo is magical and so is your wish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I found you through the photoblog challenge over at Jillsy Girl's! Love your photos and I am your newest follower. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo! We have just got the yellow flowers here. We have to wait for the summer even if there will be some sunny and warm days sometimes.

    ReplyDelete