Monday, January 3, 2011

Time To Get Moving!

 Taken a couple of weeks ago, I do long for some snow now!

I was back to work today.  The scramble of completing year end paperwork coupled with a few full moon-esque crazy things, really made me appreciate how I entered the new year.  With my family,  great food, and a couple quiet days (so unlike me)! 

Now, I'm ready for more!  Well, actually that's code for, the gift card that I got for the fabric store is burning a hole in my pocket.  My breath was taken away by julochka, deciding to begin a new quilt on 1/1 and having the top completed on 1/3!  Oh and having a fleece backing...I'm in heaven!  Yikes, I gotta get moving, the year is passing me by! 

There are so many things I want to do, there is no time like the present!  
I have got film and fabric to buy,
sewing to be done and taught, 
tea to be drank, 
money to be saved (maybe a blog camp in my future, someday, maybe sooner than later), 
reading to be done (I promise I will make it to book club more often this year), 
of course the kids are always a central focus and source of joy, 
and then the homestead, 
the dream.  
Oh 2011 will be a good year!

5 comments:

  1. I found you from Long Hollow. I love your site. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, found your blog from Kamana and I have read some of your posts and found them very interesting. I wonder about a poem about a child blowing a dandelion. I like it very much, have you written it yourself and if it's possible that I can put it at my blog as call it Dandelion?
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for stopping by! Visit often :) Ella I received your email! I look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how does julochka accomplish so much! She makes me tired! But good luck on your quilt and hope your year is wonderful A blog camp? Lucky!! Hope you get to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sound very exciting as well as aggressive! Good luck! I'm finally getting back in the swing of things and making my rounds to all my blog buddies I haven't spoken (well, really written) to for awhile. Hope your holidays were joyous and here's to wishing you a year of great friendships and wonderful adventures!

    ReplyDelete