Thursday, September 30, 2010

Photog Class-Week 1

Week one of the Sensational Snap Society photography class was very interesting.  The assignment was to capture something typical of a day in the life.  This can be interpreted in many ways, from literally (which is what I did), to stopping at the same time every day and taking a picture then comparing the differences from day to day.   A great way to introduce ourselves to the group! 

The challenge was also to introduce us to carrying our camera with us everywhere.  Now, I began doing this at the beginning of the year when I started the blog camp 365 group.  But what I've done is keep my Nikon Coolpix in my purse and carry the Canon for specific destinations.  So this week I carried the Canon everywhere.  I'm getting better at the completely manual setting and the hint on depth of field in the assignment was helpful. 

So without further adieu,  here's what I came up with in week one...

No comments:

Post a Comment