Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Package from Denmark

 Today on this final day of Summer, nature is going to have some fun with us and give us an upper 80's humid day.  Just when I was getting myself for full fall mode, this last (I think) little taste of summer is headed our way.

I've spent some time visualizing the cooler months and holidays ahead and been brainstorming hostess and holiday gifts and resisting filling the house with the warm smell of gingerbread for just a little bit longer.   I spoke last year of an experiment for the holidays, now it seems that there's a large component of creativity that is second nature to me.  I can't wait to combine, homemade by myself with a smattering of the amazing creativity from those around me, and of course a few traditional store bought accents too. 

Yesterday I received the above pictured care package from julochka.  I was so excited about it!  I was very indulgent in getting myself this beautiful gift, but I won't say what it is because I got one for a dear friend too.  Thanks Julie!  Tell Sabin her packaging is fantastic and that Sidney is eager to try making them herself!

1 comment:

  1. oh...you've got my curiosity up! you've got to tell me what it is ~ please email me! if it came from julie it must be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete