Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Randoms



It is hard to believe that it is the end of February all ready!  Our days are full and evenings relaxed with family suppers and favorite television shows starting back up.    I still have been trying to decide whether to bring my big camera to Spain or just let our iPhones do the snapping.  Though I do not relish the thought of hauling it around, I am having a hard time thinking about being without it.  As a form of inspiration, I just signed up for a self-led online photography class to fine tune my skills, and solidify my decision to take amazing shots overseas.

:: When we were at the airport in California over the holidays, we stopped for coffee between flights.  On the menu was a dirty chai. Basically it is a chai tea with a shot of espresso, genius!  I had not seen this before, but I am here to tell you it is the. best.

:: A great rule of thumb and life lesson:  Why You Should Wait Five Minutes Before You React.

:: Oh my goodness!  I had no idea, and what a space saver!  5 Condiments That Don't Have to Be Refrigerated.

:: This overnight oatmeal, simple, and so good.  An instant family favorite for a quick, filling, healthy meal on any hectic morning!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: