Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Journaling and Setting Intentions


This year has just flown.  It has been exciting, fulfilling and challenging all at once.   As we wind down into the heart of the holiday season I find myself with a little time to reflect on the year and set some goals.   When I was surfing my twitter feed the other night I found this link to 5 Totally Inspirational Books to Give This Holiday Season.  Of course what stuck out to me was 52 Lists Project.  As a list maker this seemed a great way to prompt some creative blog posts, especially when I feel a bit as if my words are suspended in the air, not quite able to grasp them and put them down.  When I went to Amazon, there was a deal.  You know, the one where the say buy these together for this discount.  Since three of the five books were bundled for a great price I got them all.  Two of the three are simple journaling books with writing prompts that I think will be fun to explore over the coming months.  Have you started to look ahead into the new year and set intentions for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment