Friday, December 12, 2014

It's a Wrap


It has been quite a week, full of wrapping things up.  I guess that is what happens at year end, but especially so as we are traveling for Christmas so there is a deadline looming.  Aside from final finishes around the farm and decorating the house, the shopping is done, gifts are wrapped and were shipped to various locations around the country on Monday.  It also seems that the last month of the year is the schedule that I am on for various appointments, because that makes so much sense! Then of course there are little things like completing the year end inventory at work and readying for the staff Christmas party.

What else is wrapping up?

**I am half way through book seven of the eight book Outlander Series, and have been obsessed enthralled with them!

**Speaking of reading I challenged myself to read 50 books this year and I have only completed 37 of them, however 8 of them had right at 1000 pages, so that counts for something right??

**Please tell me that you have been listening to Serial!?  The final episode is next week, and though I know we will not necessarily get the answers, it has been quite a ride.  I can not wait to see what they do for season 2!

Another wrap?  This week!  Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment