Saturday, September 6, 2014

Friday Faves


Maybe it is just the coming fall thing, but I have been all over trying some new things to freshen, update, and invigorate.  This week has been no exception.  AND, yes I know it is Saturday, my intention was to post this yesterday, and then, well the day got in the way!

Toting pixels:  I have been trying to be better about bringing my camera with me everywhere.  For the last couple of years I have coveted a Kelly More bag that the Pioneer Woman has posted about.  I gotta say, I love my purses, but I also have a hard time choking up the cash for what I really want.  I also found this one on her site, it is half the weight, almost half the price, and perfect!  Win, win!

In the Kitchen:  I have followed Jessica's blog for quite a while and I like its fun light style, and all of the recipes that I have tried have been great.  So I loaded Seriously Delish, to my kindle this week when it came out. I am loving it and feel newly inspired with some fresh, easy ideas that I think will be perfect for keeping the kids engaged in good snacks and healthy meals now that the fall schedule is in full force.

Webby:  You know fall is here when you start seeing the webs covered in dew every morning.  Oh my the spiders have been busy this week. I almost do not mind getting tangled in them when I am trying to harvest in the garden!

Murakami:  I started and am already half way through 1Q84.  Completely. Engrossed.

A full week before this article Sidney was telling me that her sleep habits were all about her growing.  She had done some research and informed me of dopamine levels in teenagers as well as circadian rhythms, and the differences between teenagers and adults.  Good timing and a smart kid!










1 comment:

  1. A beautiful shot of the web. Fall is certainly around the corner.

    ReplyDelete