Friday, March 21, 2014
Random 5 Friday
1. We had brunch at a friends house on Sunday. What could be better than the shrieks of dads and kids participating in some good old fashioned play?!
2. This week as been a little warmer and the sap has been flowing well. It looks like we will have another batch of maybe 50 gallons to boil down tomorrow!
3. Have you ever wondered about what your favorite ice cream says about you? This is a fun little article.
4. Here is a very thought provoking article about being too busy, and why we do it. Shouldn't we all strive for this dream “leisure . . . will be abundant, so that all can develop the life of the spirit, of reflection, of religion, of the arts, of the full realization of the good things of the world.” Dwight D. Eisenhower
5. Speaking of dreams, today on the first full day of spring sixteen years ago, I married mine.
Won't you join us for: