through the car window after last Sunday's epic storms
1. We are headed to CA today to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. The kids have been in full countdown mode for over a week!
2. Trying to wrap up work, home, and school concurrently is at once overwhelming and invigorating. It never ceases to amaze me how much can be accomplished.
3. We are very fortunate that some wonderful work friends help us out on the farm when we are out of town. Thanks so much to Heather and Steff, the chickens and bunnies are grateful, as are we.
4. I hit the big 4 1 last Saturday. It has been so heartwarming the kindness of friends near and far all week long.
5. I always try to post when we are traveling, but much depends on how my iPad behaves. Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving full of family, food and thankfulness.