Friday, October 4, 2013
Random 5 Friday
1. Harvesting Now: We picked the first of our drying beans earlier this week. This peck basket yielded 5 Cups of dried beans. If canned, these will produce roughly 5 quarts of beans! These are our lazy housewife green beans left to dry. They are duel purpose and make the most wonderful drying beans. Best yet... this was only 1/3 of one of our two rows of these beans, and the part that was a bit more stunted because it was partially shaded!
2. Compass: Thanks to Uma who posted the Native American Code of Ethics on her blog earlier this week. Truly words and actions to live by, that calmed my spirit.
3. Eating: This week began October #Unprocessed, a great exercise, and not to late to join in!
4. Light: The fall light completes me.
5. Soul: So does ^^ this guy.
Linking up with: