Friday, January 13, 2012

Inspired To Jot


 For a long time I have had the urge to get a moleskine to dabble in.  

What?  This legendary little book used over the ages by the artists and thinkers of their times? 
Van Gogh, Hemingway, me?  

What happens when the creative mind meets the list maker? 

Can one who visualizes lists in outline form be freely creative? 

I love my iPhone and have been able to fully replace my paper calendar with it.  
 But the reminders section or any of the list and notes software doesn't seem to do it for me.  
I need to have it on paper in front of me, more tangible.  Yesterday, I went to fulfill my desire to have a moleskine that I could fill my 2012 blank pages.  I must admit that I was overwhelmed by the shelves of colorful books just empty with lined pages, no structure at all.  

So, what do I do? 

I find a 'wellness' moleskine that has lined pages, yet is sectioned off for different areas of life, health garden, diet recipes, fitness, and inspiration. 

Let's just see if this inspired list maker can become more free to jot, whether structured or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment