Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Taken a Hit

Fungi
As I was catching up with my Postcards to Blog Camp group on flickr this morning, I thought to myself  What?? It's the 13th of December and I haven't posted a single photo this month!  That is a first for me in the last two years.  So as I was sipping coffee and getting the kids ready for school, I opened iPhoto so that I could upload photos.  I was shocked to see that I've taken precious few shots in the last two weeks.  The vast majority were either barn kitty, gnomey or before and after Norwex shots that I could use at shows.  Obviously my photography has taken a hit as I find a new balance getting my business up and running.  I feel pretty good now after the first 6 weeks and I think that as we head into holiday travel I will be focusing more on my lens. After all, it is an amazing way to look at the world, capturing life as it sits in each moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment