Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Little Visitor (a gnome story)

Last Saturday, I received Gnomey. He's been traveling far and wide this year on his sabbatical from his home garden.  After a long day when I reached the mail box and saw the package postmarked from Denmark, it put a smile on my face!  Oh we will have such a busy week, before he heads on his way to his next adventure!  Here is a glimpse of what his week looked like.
He was instrumental in picking out the family Christmas tree.
He was quite helpful to me at my Norwex show on Sunday, doing his best to entertain the kiddos in the room while I talked to the moms.
He didn't get the least bit woozy when he observed B in surgery on Monday.  I was quite proud of him!
 Finally, this morning we went on a short car ride to see Lake Michigan.  Gnomey had really gotten into the spirit while here, and sported his own souvenir cheese head to show his spirit for the Packers 12-0 season.  I think he liked a few moments on a frosty morning to clear his head by the lake and prepare for the next leg of the journey.  It was great having him!


If you would like to get a glimpse of all of Gnomey's adventures this year, please check out Karen's blog The Roaming Gnome.  Such fun!

Cyndy, he's headed your way next! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment