Sunday, May 1, 2011

April's Postcards

Well I ended April having taken a ton of pictures, but our ol' trusty (and 9 year old) Mac finally died Friday night.  So the pictures are a captive audience within my Canon.  I plan to be blogging this week, while I wait for my new shiny Mac to arrive, but please excuse what is destined to be a litany of iPhone photos :)

April was wet and cold, yet we made the best of it and it was a memorable one indeed!  Today, the first of May, has greeted us with a gorgeous bright sun that will warm our hearts into a fast approaching summer.  Here is a little bit of what April brought me through my lens.
April Postcards

2 comments:

  1. We have "been with Mac's" for twenty years now, so I understand that you buy a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a "mac" girl as well. ; )
    what a beautiful series of pictures.
    xo

    ReplyDelete