Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Little Self-Indulgence Please...


I have been trying to figure out a way to get a hard copy of my blog as a more permanent tangible copy of this little quest called blogging that I'm on. I came across a program for Blog2Blog Print through blogger. This allows you to have you're blog posts bound into a book format.  It's fairly customizable. I chose the dates for my first year, and decided I wanted record of the comments made as well.  It came in the mail yesterday and it's beautiful!!  The quality of the print and photos came out so much better than I had expected!  My kids are bringing home there school yearbooks today, and I got to thinking about this treat that I received in the mail. In taking a little moment of self-indulgence, I now have this little yearbook.  And like with a yearbook, I can look back as I progress to where I've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment