Friday, April 16, 2010

Thank You

I am so fortunate.  Yesterday I received this beautiful prayer flag that I won from Se'Lah of Necessary Room.  It was perfect timing for me.  Reminding me of all I have to be thankful for.  It enlightened my thoughts and reminded me of the pure goodness and generosity that is out there.  This was a great comfort to me as I waited for Sidney to have her surgical procedure today.  When you put your child's life in the hands of others through things like anesthesia it helps to hold onto simple acts of kindness.  It is now hanging in a place of honor in my sometimes dining room, now mostly craft room.  Please go visit Se'Lah's lovely blog.
She also sent me this cute little bunny with a wish for happy Spring! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I do hope that Sidney fared well in her surgical procedure and is on a happy healing path. I'm happy the prayer flags could bring you a little comfort. Prayers sent up.

    one love.

    ReplyDelete