Tuesday, August 11, 2015

#100HappyDays :: Day 98


Soccer season has officially begun.  They have a team camp this week each night from 5:30- 8:30 pm.  When I went to pick Charles up last night, a combination of the still warm humid air, and the wet ground from our sudden afternoon storm, made conditions perfect for fog.  As I watched the boys finish practice, it was cool to watch their forms in the twilight morph in and out of the mist.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a morning person, up and getting my day started between 430-5 most days, so the soccer pick up was late for me.  I was glad to go and see all the parents that we have been on this club soccer journey with over the last four years, along with meeting some new.  When I turned to leave, I caught this sunset, a very happy spot at the end of a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment