1. We are officially in the midst of soccer season. What could be better than to watch his dedication coupled with pure enjoyment.
2. These brown sugar oatmeal cookies of PW Woman, are fantastic!!
3. Remember our bumper garlic harvest?? Well, I sold 60 heads of garlic to a local organic grocery store this week! So exciting!
4. Our larder is filling nicely with beautiful canned goods. My hope is that we can keep our energy high through mid-fall to increase this exponentially.
5. One of the first things that we did when we moved to the farm was have a big party and to give it a twist, we made it a chili cook-off. Over the years it has taken on a life of its own and tomorrow is our 6th installment. We are running around finishing last minute preparations for around 80 people (almost half of who are children)! This year we have 7 chili entries and 5 pie entries for their respective competitions. Who will get to keep the chili pig and the golden rolling pin this year?? What better way to spend the final weekend of summer!?
Linking up with: