Friday, November 8, 2013
Random 5 Friday
1. Man this time change has thrown me for a loop! I am thrilled that we have sunrise before 7 am but dark at 4:30 has me wanting to seek my pillow by 8pm!
2. With lots of wind and rain this week, we are headed into a weekend of massive leaf clean up and composting. At least it is supposed to be beautiful out this weekend....our first chance of snow is as early as Tuesday!
3. B started a master swim class with a friend last week, it has me feeling like I need to get myself back to the gym...maybe will help with added energy during the darker days of winter.
4. This week, also inspired by the thoughts of being indoors more, I began to do a re-arrange and re-organize. What is old is new again as I moved around pictures and knick knacks to give the house a fresh feel.
5. Don't you just love this fall light? I am so taken by the sunrise warming the ice crystals from last nights frost.
Linking up with Nancy at A Rural Journal