Friday, April 12, 2013

Raindrops on Roses


The Root River was above flood stage this morning, and I set out before work to take a few shots of the magnificent power of water. This week has been non stop rain, pulling us solidly out of our drought conditions and I can almost hear the trees sigh with relief as they are sated. What better time to reflect on a few Friday Favorite things...

:: the music of relief to our ears every time we here the sump pump kick on..poor thing has been going non stop for days now!

:: these amazing blankets that my SIL Christy turned me on to when I was in New Jersey. I was lucky enough to get them as an end of season sale..and with nursing injuries and the cold damp weather, they are like snuggling up in soft clouds. And a bonus they left virtually no lint after I washed and dried them!

:: I just cannot stop thinking about this magical artwork..I will have one, someday.

:: This video so made me laugh, if you're a Doctor Who fan, you will love it too!


Wishing you a happy and dry weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment