Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Today,  I am ever so thankful:

:: That I can cross every commitment that cluttered my calendar this week off and exhale.

::  That little boys sleep so soundly after long adventurous days at camp.

:: That though it was a sad farewell, the roosters found a good home.

:: That while hanging onto my little girl, she is blossoming and testing her wings so gracefully.

:: That a good friend is home safe and though injured, is with us, in almost one piece ;)

What are you thankful for this week?  If you don't blog, leave your thoughts as a reply here or a comment on my facebook wall.  Thanks to Miss Buckle for this weekly post!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I just found out about the roosters today and now they're already gone? Beautiful list, though! I'm thankful I finally read most of my emails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful list! I guess I would have to be thankful that my mom is doing better after my visit with her this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Barbara, I know, when we moved them into the main hen house, one of them pretty badly attacked a hen, so we had to send them away. We haven't had the best luck with finding friendly roosters (tho' this breed is supposed to be). They went to the eco-justice center here in town, where they'll live a great life and go forth and populate the sisters hens. :-)

    Gail, thanks, I'm glad your mom is doing better!

    ReplyDelete