Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful:

:: for warm summer days full of activity

::  large fragrant bunches of lavender

::  for learning something new each day

::  my little girl, snuggled up, fast asleep on a lazy summer day post slumber party

:: my little man, sitting on the porch taking apart the spent fireworks to figure it all out

What are you thankful for this week?  If you don't blog, leave your thoughts as a reply here or a comment on my facebook wall.  Thanks to Miss Buckle for this weekly post!

4 comments:

  1. Love the lavender... I have thought for a number of years that I should like to grow some but I'm afraid it might attract bees.. what is wrong with me????
    the link to Miss Buckle doesn't work chick... at least not for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about the link Ali, I got it fixed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh..the scent of lavender! That's so adorable about your son trying to figure fireworks out! Those young inquiring minds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might try to grow some lavender - so beautiful! I've started listing my Sweet Moments of the Week on Saturdays - it's so important to pay attention to these little blessings, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete